- On Sunday two major cast members of FPS are down and out sick, so no live show (Get well soon Liesl and JR!)
- For said show, Yappy decides to re-run show #115 - the infamous "Yatta show". I'm quite happy because it was well before I started watching. Sad thing is: Yappy declared "no download".
- For reasons still to be investigated, the show has a worse stream than ever: half the audience (which is below 100 due to the re-run anyway) can't connect to the stream, the other half gets disconnected repeatedly - some very few lucky viewers catch the whole four hours.
- ...sad thing is: the yatta-show was (according to Rasvar) 5:30 and the broadcast server cuts off ever so punctual after four hours... :(
- I have an assignment on Cyprus this week - so I'm off to the airport on 7:40 to get there two hours before the flight (as is recommended) - but the biggest accident I ever came accross happened on my way to the airport so I barely made it to catch my plane.
- Arrived in Cyprus and missed the nice lady from the travel agency who was supposed to take care of my ride to the city - had to run all over the place and talk to people in English who speak Greece as their first language to finally find her.
- Arrived in the hotel. Everything checks out so far. After about 10 minutes of settling in I wanted to stock up on some sweets and water so I go out of my room: *squish* *squish* - Busted water pipe in the room next to me.
- As I'm writing this (not posting, due to lack of net access) I should actually be working on some examples to use in the course tomorrow... but the maintenance team right outside my door uses a vacuum cleaner to get some of the water out of the carpet... *weeeeee*
OK - I can only hope that's about all for this month - and all within about 16 hours. Not that it's making me emo or something but this much WTF in so little time makes you ask the question: Why me? ...again?
P.S. I won't be online much - for one there's a job to do, and then internet access is pricy around here.